Original motherboard for ASUS P7P55 LX LGA 1156 DDR3 i3 i5 i7 cpu 16GB USB2.0 H55 Desktop Free shipping

Original Motherboard For ASUS P7H55 Boards LGA 1156 DDR3 For I3 I5 I7 Cpu 16GB USB2
  • Seller One is All Co., Ltd Store
  • List Price US $76.69piece
  • Sale Price US $66.72piece
  • You Save US $9.97piece13% off
  • Shipping Free Shipping
  • Ratings 4.6 (65)

Item Specifics

Memory TypeDDR3
PortsPS2
ChipsetIntel P55
Socket TypeSocket 1156
Brand NameAsus
With CPUNo
Item ConditionUsed
ApplicationDesktop

Product Description

original motherboard for ASUS P7P55 LX LGA 1156 DDR3 for i3 i5 i7 cpu 16GB USB2.0 H55 Desktop motherboard Free shipping

Quality:motherboard is used ,about 90% new ,tested full work before shipping ,motherboard only with back plate .

Motherboard chip Integrated Chip Sound Card/Network Card
Main chipset Intel P55
Chipset description Using Intel P55 chipset
Display chip
Audio chip Integrated VIA VT1708S 8-channel audio chip
NIC chip Onboard Realtek RTL8112L Gigabit Ethernet Processor specification CPU Type Core i7/Core i5
CPU socket LGA 1156
CPU Description Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology Memory specifications Memory Type DDR3
Memory slot 4×DDR3 DIMMs
Maximum memory capacity 16GB
Memory Description Supports dual channel DDR3 2200 (overclocking)/1600/1333/1066MHz memory Expansion slot PCI-E slot 2 x PCI-E X16 graphics slot (1 X16, 1 X4)
2xPCI-E X1 slot
PCI slot 3 x PCI slot
Storage interface 6 x SATA II interface I/O interface USB interface 14×USB2.0 interface (6 built-in +8 backplane)
PS/2 Interface PS/2 Mouse, PS/2 Keyboard Interface
Parallel port serial port 1 serial port
Power Jack A 4-pin, 24-pin power connector
Other interfaces 1×RJ45 network interface
1x fiber interface
audio port Plate type Main board type ATX board type
Dimensions 30.5×21.8cm Software Management BIOS Performance 16Mb Flash ROM, AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.5, ACPI 2.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 Other parameters Multi-graphics technology supports ATI 4-way GPU CrossFireX technology
Overclocking Precision Tweaker
-vCore: Fine tune CPU voltage with 0.00625V amplitude
-vIMC: Fine tune the IMC voltage by 0.05V
-vDRAM Bus: 11 stages to regulate DRAM voltage
-vPCH: 2 stage adjustment chipset voltage
-vCPU_PLL: 4-phase adjustment reference voltage
SFS (Segmentless Frequency Adjustment)
- PCI Express frequency can be adjusted from 100MHz to 150MHz, fine-tuned at 1MHz amplitude
- Internal reference frequency can be adjusted from 80MHz to 500MHz, fine-tuning overclocking protection at 1MHz
- ASUS C.P.R. (CPU parameter recovery)
RAID function Support RAID 0,1,5,10

Buyer Tips

(1)We promise that all products are tested before shipping!
(2) Our shipping method is free shipping by China post air mail, arrive time is 15-60days,some far country need more than 60days , Seller is not responsible for delivery time, It is provided by the carrier, excluding Holidays, and may vary with package and destination. If delivery is delayed or items are damaged in transit, please email us.
(3) Please leave message to inform us how much for the value to declare,if buyer no request, In order to ensure buyer receive the order tax free upon import, we will declare it as a \'GIFT\' with a lower value. This lower price does not reflect the total price you paid or the market value of the product and may not apply to countries with different tariff rules. Any import charges or fees are the buyer\'s responsibility.
(4) If the products not working when you received it , there could be many reason.(please tell us in time by email with your tested pictures or message online,even video )Before installing, you must make sure others parts from your computer 100% work, otherwise it will cause my product don’t work. Sometimes it will also damage my products. if is no our responsibility,we are not Accept Returns .
(5) The products easy to damage during the transport, so please open and check the box and product when you get the goods, if the box is ruined to different shape, please take a photo and evidence for the damaged box, and then ask the postman to confirm the situation. In this way, when you give me your evidence, we can ask for the shipping company to compensate us. This is important and will protect our profit.

We have always been doing our best to provide the best service and reliable products for every customer. Please contact us to resolve the issue before leaving negative feedback
If you have any questions,please feel free to contact me.You will get great service and fast shipping when you buy our product.

Similar Products